Journal of the House of Commons: Volume 1, 1547-1629. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1802.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
Sabbati, 27o Februarii
Leave of Absence.
Sir Robert Wyngfeld, One of the Knights for the County of Suffolk, for his Affairs at the Assizes, is licensed to be absent.
3. The Bill for further Punishment of Vagabonds, calling themselves Egyptians. - Jud'm.
3. The Bill for Allowance to Sheriffs for the Justices Diets. - Jud'm.
The Six last Bills passed sent to the Lords by Mr. Secretary, with the Bill of Subsidy amended.
1. The Bill for the Punishment of false Witnesses and Perjury.
3. The Bill to add Circumstantibus to the Juries in Wales, and Counties Palatines of Lancaster and Chester. - Jud'm.
2. The Bill for Increase of the Navy, and Fish-days, and Fishing.