Archdeacons: Essex

Fasti Ecclesiae Anglicanae 1541-1857: Volume 3, Canterbury, Rochester and Winchester Dioceses. Originally published by Institute of Historical Research, London, 1974.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.

Citation:

, 'Archdeacons: Essex', in Fasti Ecclesiae Anglicanae 1541-1857: Volume 3, Canterbury, Rochester and Winchester Dioceses, (London, 1974) pp. 59. British History Online https://www.british-history.ac.uk/fasti-ecclesiae/1541-1847/vol3/p59 [accessed 24 May 2024].

. "Archdeacons: Essex", in Fasti Ecclesiae Anglicanae 1541-1857: Volume 3, Canterbury, Rochester and Winchester Dioceses, (London, 1974) 59. British History Online, accessed May 24, 2024, https://www.british-history.ac.uk/fasti-ecclesiae/1541-1847/vol3/p59.

. "Archdeacons: Essex", Fasti Ecclesiae Anglicanae 1541-1857: Volume 3, Canterbury, Rochester and Winchester Dioceses, (London, 1974). 59. British History Online. Web. 24 May 2024, https://www.british-history.ac.uk/fasti-ecclesiae/1541-1847/vol3/p59.

ARCHDEACONS OF ESSEX

Archdeaconry transferred from London to Rochester diocese by Order in Council 8 Aug. 1845 to come into effect 1 Jan. 1846 in accordance with Stat. 6 & 7 Will. IV c. 77 (Lond. Gaz. no. 20499 (pp. 2541-6)).

Hugh Chambres Jones M.A. 1823-1861.

Coll. by bp. of London 14 Nov. 1823 (London, Guildhall MS. 9531/24 f. 69). Res. announced 26 July 1861 (The Times, 26 July p. 11; DRc/Ac 13 pp. 759-60; P.R.O., E 331 Roch./65).