Archdeacons : Colchester

Fasti Ecclesiae Anglicanae 1541-1857: Volume 3, Canterbury, Rochester and Winchester Dioceses. Originally published by Institute of Historical Research, London, 1974.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.

Citation:

, 'Archdeacons : Colchester', in Fasti Ecclesiae Anglicanae 1541-1857: Volume 3, Canterbury, Rochester and Winchester Dioceses, (London, 1974) pp. 59. British History Online https://www.british-history.ac.uk/fasti-ecclesiae/1541-1847/vol3/p59a [accessed 24 May 2024].

. "Archdeacons : Colchester", in Fasti Ecclesiae Anglicanae 1541-1857: Volume 3, Canterbury, Rochester and Winchester Dioceses, (London, 1974) 59. British History Online, accessed May 24, 2024, https://www.british-history.ac.uk/fasti-ecclesiae/1541-1847/vol3/p59a.

. "Archdeacons : Colchester", Fasti Ecclesiae Anglicanae 1541-1857: Volume 3, Canterbury, Rochester and Winchester Dioceses, (London, 1974). 59. British History Online. Web. 24 May 2024, https://www.british-history.ac.uk/fasti-ecclesiae/1541-1847/vol3/p59a.

ARCHDEACONS OF COLCHESTER

Archdeaconry transferred from London to Rochester diocese by Order in Council 8 Aug. 1845 to come into effect 1 Jan. 1846 in accordance with Stat. 6 & 7 Will. IV c. 77 (Lond. Gaz. no. 20499 (pp. 2541-6)).

Charles Parr Burney D.D. 1845-1864.

Coll. by bp. of London 28 Aug. 1845 (London, Guildhall MS. 9531/30 f. 20). Instal. in St. Paul's cath. 15 Oct. (London, St. Paul's MS. F.C. 16 f. 209). D. 1 Nov. 1864 (The Times, 3 Nov., and 4 Nov. p. 5).