University of London: the Historical Record (1836-1926). Originally published by University of London Press, London, 1926.
This free content was double-rekeying and sponsored by University of London. All rights reserved.
Graduated with Honours as External Students.
- Evans, Evan Parry (a): University College Cardiff and London Hospital.
- Jones, Cecil Meredyth (a): Westminster Hospital.
- Marshall, Charles Jennings (a, b, c) ¶: Charing Cross Hospital.
None in May, 1913.
- Ewing, Hugh James Orr (a, d) ¶: University of Bristol.
- Greer, Henry Little Hardy (e): Queen's University, Belfast.
None in May and October, 1914.
None in May and October, 1915.
None in May and October, 1916.
None in May, 1917.
- Greenwood, Henry Harold, (d): University of Leeds.
- Parker, Alexander Edward Patrick (a, d) ¶: Westminster Hospital.
- Hewitson, William Andrew (d): University of Durham.
None in October, 1918.
- St. John, Frederic Agar (d): St. Mary's H.
- Jones, Rhys Trevor (a, c, e) ¶: St. George's Hospital.
- Elkington, George Ernest (b): University of Birmingham.
- Roberts, Theodore Ernest (a, c): University of Glasgow.
- Williams, Oscar (a): University College Cardiff and University College Hosp.
- Clulow, Florence Ruth (b): University College Hospital.
- Davies, Charles Owen (c): University of Liverpool.
- Sykes, Kathleen Annie Harvey (d): University of Liverpool and London (R.F.H.) School of Medicine for W.
- Maizels, Montague (a): Guy's Hospital.
None in October, 1922.
None in May, 1923.
- Tanner, Selwyn Edward (a): University College Hospital.
None in May, 1924.
- James, John Angell (a): University of Bristol.
- Toleman, Richard James (a): London Hospital.
- Craggs, Charles Philip (d): St. Bartholomew's Hospital and University of Durham.
None in November, 1925.
- Brew, Robert Bindon (b): University College Hospital.
- Shepherd, Joseph (a): University College Hospital.
- Smith, Jean Lilian (a): Charing Cross, Hospital.