An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Buckinghamshire, Volume 1, South. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1912.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
In this section
81. SEER GREEN.
(O.S. 6 in. xlviii. N.W.)
(1). Cottages, two, in one block, 1¼ miles W.S.W. of Chalfont St. Giles Church, are each of two storeys, built of brick and timber in the 17th century; the roofs are tiled. The lower storeys are restored with modern brick, and a third cottage has been added to the block. Both the original cottages have large open fireplaces, and the ceiling of one room has exposed joists.