Plate 18: Chenies, Church of St. Michael

Page 18

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Buckinghamshire, Volume 1, South. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1912.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.



Parish Church of St. Michael. North or Bedford Chapel, with the Russell Monuments dating from 1555.