Plate 19: Chenies, Church of St. Michael

Page 19

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Buckinghamshire, Volume 1, South. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1912.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.


Chenies Parish Church.

Bedford Chapel. Tomb of John, Lord Russell, Earl of Bedford, 1555, and Elizabeth, Countess of Bedford.