Plate 40: Great Yeldham, Parish Church of St. Andrew

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Essex, Volume 1, North West. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1916.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.

'Plate 40: Great Yeldham, Parish Church of St. Andrew', in An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Essex, Volume 1, North West, (London, 1916) pp. . British History Online https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/essex/vol1/plate-40 [accessed 29 February 2024]

Great Yeldham: Parish Church of St. Andrew.

14th-century and later. From the South.