Plate 41: Hadstock, Parish Church of St. Botolph

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Essex, Volume 1, North West. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1916.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.

'Plate 41: Hadstock, Parish Church of St. Botolph', in An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Essex, Volume 1, North West, (London, 1916) pp. . British History Online https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/essex/vol1/plate-41 [accessed 3 March 2024]

Hadstock: Parish Church of St. Botolph.

Archway to S. Transept; Responds, 11th-century; Arch, 13th-century.