Plate 52: Littlebury, Parish Church of the Holy Trinity

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Essex, Volume 1, North West. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1916.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.

'Plate 52: Littlebury, Parish Church of the Holy Trinity', in An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Essex, Volume 1, North West, (London, 1916) pp. . British History Online https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/essex/vol1/plate-52 [accessed 3 March 2024]

Littlebury: Parish Church of The Holy Trinity.

South Doorway, c. 1200, and Porch, early 15th-century.