Plate 53: Littlebury, Parish Church of the Holy Trinity. Pentlow, Parish Church of St. Gregory

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Essex, Volume 1, North West. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1916.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.

Citation:

'Plate 53: Littlebury, Parish Church of the Holy Trinity. Pentlow, Parish Church of St. Gregory', An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Essex, Volume 1, North West, (London, 1916), British History Online https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/essex/vol1/plate-53 [accessed 18 June 2024].

. "Plate 53: Littlebury, Parish Church of the Holy Trinity. Pentlow, Parish Church of St. Gregory", in An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Essex, Volume 1, North West, (London, 1916) . British History Online, accessed June 18, 2024, https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/essex/vol1/plate-53.

. "Plate 53: Littlebury, Parish Church of the Holy Trinity. Pentlow, Parish Church of St. Gregory", An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Essex, Volume 1, North West, (London, 1916). . British History Online. Web. 18 June 2024, https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/essex/vol1/plate-53.

Littlebury: Parish Church of The Holy Trinity. Pentlow: Parish Church of St. Gregory.

Font Case; early 16th-century.

Font, 12th-century; Cover, 15th-century.