Plate 77: Shalford, Parish Church of St. Andrew

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Essex, Volume 1, North West. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1916.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.

Citation:

'Plate 77: Shalford, Parish Church of St. Andrew', in An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Essex, Volume 1, North West( London, 1916), British History Online https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/essex/vol1/plate-77 [accessed 21 July 2024].

'Plate 77: Shalford, Parish Church of St. Andrew', in An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Essex, Volume 1, North West( London, 1916), British History Online, accessed July 21, 2024, https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/essex/vol1/plate-77.

"Plate 77: Shalford, Parish Church of St. Andrew". An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Essex, Volume 1, North West. (London, 1916), , British History Online. Web. 21 July 2024. https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/essex/vol1/plate-77.

Shalford: Parish Church of St. Andrew.

Monument on S. side of chancel; late 14th or early 15th-century.