Plate 78: Stambourne, Parish Church of St. Peter

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Essex, Volume 1, North West. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1916.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.

Citation:

'Plate 78: Stambourne, Parish Church of St. Peter', in An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Essex, Volume 1, North West( London, 1916), British History Online https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/essex/vol1/plate-78 [accessed 13 July 2024].

'Plate 78: Stambourne, Parish Church of St. Peter', in An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Essex, Volume 1, North West( London, 1916), British History Online, accessed July 13, 2024, https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/essex/vol1/plate-78.

"Plate 78: Stambourne, Parish Church of St. Peter". An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Essex, Volume 1, North West. (London, 1916), , British History Online. Web. 13 July 2024. https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/essex/vol1/plate-78.

Stambourne: Parish Church of St. Peter.

West Tower; late 11th-century.