Plate 120: St. Ives. Secular Buildings

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Huntingdonshire. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1926.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.

'Plate 120: St. Ives. Secular Buildings', in An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Huntingdonshire, (London, 1926) pp. 120. British History Online https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/hunts/plate-120 [accessed 19 April 2024]

St. Ives. Secular Buildings.

(6) Manor House, N.W. side of Bridge Street, late 16th-century.

(12) Range of five houses, Waterside, S.E. of the Bridge, early 18th-century.

(7) House and shops, N. of Manor House. Front, early 18th-century.

(19) (20) (21) Houses and shops, Market Place, 25 yds. N.W. of White Hart Lane, 17th and early 18th-century.

(4) House, S.W. end of the Bridge, N.W. side, early 18th-century.

(34) House, now Store, Woolpack Lane, 17th-century.

(10) House and shop, Bridge Street, 30 yds. N.E. of the Bridge, late 17th or early 18th-century.