Plate 121: St. Ives. Secular Buildings

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Huntingdonshire. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1926.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.

Citation:

'Plate 121: St. Ives. Secular Buildings', An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Huntingdonshire, (London, 1926), pp. 121. British History Online https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/hunts/plate-121 [accessed 23 June 2024].

. "Plate 121: St. Ives. Secular Buildings", in An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Huntingdonshire, (London, 1926) 121. British History Online, accessed June 23, 2024, https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/hunts/plate-121.

. "Plate 121: St. Ives. Secular Buildings", An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in Huntingdonshire, (London, 1926). 121. British History Online. Web. 23 June 2024, https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/hunts/plate-121.

St. Ives. Secular Buildings.

(9) House, N.W. side of Bridge Street, at corner of Merryland, 15th-century.

(26) House and shop, Crown Street, N.W. of Royal Oak Inn, early 18th-century.

(25) Royal Oak Inn, Crown Street. Back Wing, late 17th-century.

(3) The Bridge. Chapel, now dwelling, from N.E., late 14th or early 15th-century.

(38) Green End Farm, 17th-century.

Exterior, from N.W.

Interior, looking W.

(38) Green End Farm, 'Oliver Cromwell's Barn,' late 16th-century.