Plate 3: Glass

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in London, Volume 2, West London. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1925.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.

Citation:

'Plate 3: Glass ', An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in London, Volume 2, West London, (London, 1925), pp. 3. British History Online https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/london/vol2/plate-3 [accessed 25 June 2024].

. "Plate 3: Glass ", in An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in London, Volume 2, West London, (London, 1925) 3. British History Online, accessed June 25, 2024, https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/london/vol2/plate-3.

. "Plate 3: Glass ", An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in London, Volume 2, West London, (London, 1925). 3. British History Online. Web. 25 June 2024, https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/london/vol2/plate-3.

Glass.

(approximately 1/6th full size; from drawings).

FULHAM PARISH CHURCH. Figure of St. Philip, 15th-century (now destroyed).

FINSBURY: (2) ST. JOHN'S CHURCH, CLERKENWELL. Arms of Prior Botyll, 1439–1469.

LAMBETH PALACE. Great Hall. Arms of Archbishop Cranmer, 16th-century.

LAMBETH PALACE. Laud's Tower. Sundial, 17th-century.

HOLBORN: (6) GRAY'S INN HALL. Arms of Wentworth, Earl of Strafford, 17th-century.

LAMBETH PALACE. Great Hall. Arms of Philip II of Spain, 16th-century.