Plate 4: Church plate

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in London, Volume 2, West London. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1925.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.

Citation:

'Plate 4: Church plate ', An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in London, Volume 2, West London, (London, 1925), pp. 4. British History Online https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/london/vol2/plate-4 [accessed 17 June 2024].

. "Plate 4: Church plate ", in An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in London, Volume 2, West London, (London, 1925) 4. British History Online, accessed June 17, 2024, https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/london/vol2/plate-4.

. "Plate 4: Church plate ", An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in London, Volume 2, West London, (London, 1925). 4. British History Online. Web. 17 June 2024, https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/london/vol2/plate-4.

Church plate.

FULHAM PALACE CHAPEL. Cup and cover, 17th-century, undated. Paten and flagons, 1653. Alms-dish, 1670.

FULHAM: ST. DIONIS CHURCH. Cup, paten and spoon, 1671. Cup, paten and dish, 1674. Flagons, 1632 and 1642.

Alms-dishes, 1691 and 1693. Flagon, 1583. Cups, 1551, 1624 and 1710.

Flagon, 1583, Cup, 1551.

WESTMINSTER: PARISH CHURCH OF ST. MARGARET.

WESTMINSTER: ST. PAUL'S CHURCH, COVENT GARDEN. From 1655 to 1671.

LAMBETH PARISH CHURCH. Two cups and one cover, 1638, the other cover, 1668. Paten, 1638. Three flagons, 1664.