Plate 56: Church, Late 15th and 17th-Century

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in the County of Northamptonshire, Volume 6, Architectural Monuments in North Northamptonshire. Originally published by Her Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1984.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.

Citation:

, 'Plate 56: Church, Late 15th and 17th-Century', in An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in the County of Northamptonshire, Volume 6, Architectural Monuments in North Northamptonshire, (London, 1984) pp. 56. British History Online https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/northants/vol6/plate-56 [accessed 22 May 2024].

. "Plate 56: Church, Late 15th and 17th-Century", in An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in the County of Northamptonshire, Volume 6, Architectural Monuments in North Northamptonshire, (London, 1984) 56. British History Online, accessed May 22, 2024, https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/northants/vol6/plate-56.

. "Plate 56: Church, Late 15th and 17th-Century", An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in the County of Northamptonshire, Volume 6, Architectural Monuments in North Northamptonshire, (London, 1984). 56. British History Online. Web. 22 May 2024, https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/northants/vol6/plate-56.

Church: Late 15th and 17th-Century

Tower from W., dated 1633.

Exterior from S.; nave, late 15th-century, chapel 1621.

Apethorpe Church.