Plate 57: 18th-Century Chapel and Glass

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in the County of Northamptonshire, Volume 6, Architectural Monuments in North Northamptonshire. Originally published by Her Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1984.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.

Citation:

, 'Plate 57: 18th-Century Chapel and Glass', in An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in the County of Northamptonshire, Volume 6, Architectural Monuments in North Northamptonshire, (London, 1984) pp. 57. British History Online https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/northants/vol6/plate-57 [accessed 22 May 2024].

. "Plate 57: 18th-Century Chapel and Glass", in An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in the County of Northamptonshire, Volume 6, Architectural Monuments in North Northamptonshire, (London, 1984) 57. British History Online, accessed May 22, 2024, https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/northants/vol6/plate-57.

. "Plate 57: 18th-Century Chapel and Glass", An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in the County of Northamptonshire, Volume 6, Architectural Monuments in North Northamptonshire, (London, 1984). 57. British History Online. Web. 22 May 2024, https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/northants/vol6/plate-57.

18th-Century Chapel and Glass

Ashton Chapel. Exterior from N.W., 1706.

Ashton Chapel. Interior, looking E.

Apethorpe Church. Glass in chancel, 1732.