Plate 12: Secular Buildings

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in the City of Oxford. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1939.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.

Citation:

, 'Plate 12: Secular Buildings', in An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in the City of Oxford, (London, 1939) pp. 12. British History Online https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/oxon/plate-12 [accessed 19 May 2024].

. "Plate 12: Secular Buildings", in An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in the City of Oxford, (London, 1939) 12. British History Online, accessed May 19, 2024, https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/oxon/plate-12.

. "Plate 12: Secular Buildings", An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in the City of Oxford, (London, 1939). 12. British History Online. Web. 19 May 2024, https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/oxon/plate-12.

Secular Buildings.

(81) Postmaster's Hall. S. Front. c. 1600.

(79) Beam Hall. S. Front. 15th century and later.

(86) House in Kybald Street. N. Front. Late 16th-century.

(149) House. No. 7 St. Aldate's Street. W. Front Mid 17th-century.

(75) House. No. 130 High Street. N. Front. c. 1500 and later.

(152) House. Nos. 82, 83 St. Aldate's Street. E. Front. 15th-century and later.