Plate 13: Secular Buildings

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in the City of Oxford. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1939.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.

Citation:

'Plate 13: Secular Buildings', An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in the City of Oxford, (London, 1939), pp. 13. British History Online https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/oxon/plate-13 [accessed 17 June 2024].

. "Plate 13: Secular Buildings", in An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in the City of Oxford, (London, 1939) 13. British History Online, accessed June 17, 2024, https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/oxon/plate-13.

. "Plate 13: Secular Buildings", An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in the City of Oxford, (London, 1939). 13. British History Online. Web. 17 June 2024, https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/oxon/plate-13.

Secular Buildings.

(123) House. No. 24 St. Michael's Street. S. Front. 17th-century.

(252) House. N. of Cowley Chapel. N. Front. 1649.

(122) Vanbrugh House. S. Front. Early 18th-century.

(258) Iffley Rectory. W. Front. 16th-century.

(232) Holywell Manor, from the S.W. c. 1615.