Plate 48: Parish Church of St. Lawrence. Parish Church of St. Maurice

An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in City of York, Volume 4, Outside the City Walls East of the Ouse. Originally published by Her Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1975.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.

'Plate 48: Parish Church of St. Lawrence. Parish Church of St. Maurice', in An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in City of York, Volume 4, Outside the City Walls East of the Ouse, (London, 1975) pp. 48. British History Online https://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/york/vol4/plate-48 [accessed 21 April 2024]

Parish Church of St. Lawrence. Parish Church of St. Maurice

(7) Parish Church of St. Lawrence. Old church from S.E., 1776. © YAYAS. 12th-century and later.

(8) Parish Church of St. Maurice. Window from old church, now in Yorkshire Museum. Late 12th-century.