Survey of London: Volume 26, Lambeth: Southern Area. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1956.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
a. St. Saviour's, Herne Hill Road, consecrated 1867.
A. D. Gough, architect (p. 152)
b. St. Saviour's, Lambert Road, consecrated 1875.
E. C. Robins, architect (p. 102)
c. St. Stephen's Church, St. Stephen's Terrace, consecrated 1861.
John Barnett, architect (p. 63)
d. St. John the Evangelist, Guernsey Grove, dedicated 1912.
Leonard Martin, architect (p. 178)