Survey of London: Volume 27, Spitalfields and Mile End New Town. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1957.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
a. All Saints' Church (1839) and Schools, Buxton Street.
T.L. Walker, architect (p. 268) Demol.
b. Trinity Congreational Chyrch and Schools, Hanbury Street.
Opened 1862. R. Moffatt Smith, architect (p. 281) Demol.
c. (left). St. Stephen's., Commercial Street, consecrated 1861.
Ewan Christian,architeet (p. 261) Demol.
d. (right). St. Olave's, Kingward Street, consecrated 1875.
A.W. Blomfield, architect (p. 280) Demol.