Survey of London: Volume 37, Northern Kensington. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1973.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
a. Water Tower, Campden Hill, 1857–8.
A. Fraser, architect (p. 99). Demolished
b. Tile kiln, Walmer Road, Potteries, rebuilt 1879 (p.340)
c. St. Marylebone Infirmary (now St. Charles Hospital), Exmoor Street, 1879–81.
H. Saxon Snell, architect (p. 330)
d. North Thames Gas Board, Kensington Church Street, 1924–6.
H. Austen Hall, architect (p. 30)