Survey of London: Volume 37, Northern Kensington. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1973.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
a. Vestry Hall, Kensington High Street, 1851–2.
B. Broadbridge, architect (p. 37)
b. Town Hall, Kensington High Street, 1878–80.
R. Walker, architect (p. 37)
c. Public Library, Landbroke Grove, 1890–1, in 1900.
T. Phillips Figgis and H. Wilson, architects (p. 345n.)
d. Charity School, Kensington High Street, 1711–12.
N. Hawksmoor, architect (p. 36). Demolished