Survey of London: Volume 40, the Grosvenor Estate in Mayfair, Part 2 (The Buildings). Originally published by London County Council, London, 1980.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
In this section
a. Nos. 3–7 (odd) in the 1930's F. T. Pilkington, architect, 1888–9.
Part of Nos. 1–5 (consec.) Mount Street to left (p. 321). Demolished
b. Nos. 75–85 (odd) Davies Street and 7–9 (odd) Weighhouse Street in 1968.
C. Stanley Peach, architect, 1890–1 (p. 80). Demolished
c. No. 56, Headquarters of St. George's Rifles, in 1891.
C. H. Shoppee, architect, 1889–90 (p. 75). Destroyed
d. Grosvenor Market, looking west in 1882 (pp. 68–9).
e. No. 56 in 1978.
Trenwith Wills, architect, 1950–2 (p. 75)