Survey of London: Volume 40, the Grosvenor Estate in Mayfair, Part 2 (The Buildings). Originally published by London County Council, London, 1980.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
St. Mark's Church, North Audley Street (pp. 105–8)
a (above). Unsuccessful competition design by John Goldicutt, 1824: section
b (right). West door in 1969.
J. P. Gandy Deering, architect, 1825–8
c (left). Interior, looking east in 1952.
Arthur Blomfield architect for remodelling, 1878
d (above). Font in 1975.
Arthur Blomfield, architect