Survey of London: Volume 40, the Grosvenor Estate in Mayfair, Part 2 (The Buildings). Originally published by London County Council, London, 1980.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
In this section
Claridge's Restaurant (p. 28)
a. In 1898.
The coffee-room with the dining-room beyond. Ernest George and Yeates, architects, 1896–8
b. In September 1929.
Basil Ionides, architect, 1925–6
c. In May 1930.
Oswald P. Milne, architect, 1929–30