Plate 73: Park Lane

Survey of London: Volume 40, the Grosvenor Estate in Mayfair, Part 2 (The Buildings). Originally published by London County Council, London, 1980.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.

Citation:

'Plate 73: Park Lane', in Survey of London: Volume 40, the Grosvenor Estate in Mayfair, Part 2 (The Buildings), ed. F H W Sheppard( London, 1980), British History Online https://www.british-history.ac.uk/survey-london/vol40/pt2/plate-73 [accessed 14 July 2024].

'Plate 73: Park Lane', in Survey of London: Volume 40, the Grosvenor Estate in Mayfair, Part 2 (The Buildings). Edited by F H W Sheppard( London, 1980), British History Online, accessed July 14, 2024, https://www.british-history.ac.uk/survey-london/vol40/pt2/plate-73.

"Plate 73: Park Lane". Survey of London: Volume 40, the Grosvenor Estate in Mayfair, Part 2 (The Buildings). Ed. F H W Sheppard(London, 1980), , British History Online. Web. 14 July 2024. https://www.british-history.ac.uk/survey-london/vol40/pt2/plate-73.

In this section

Park Lane

a. Nos. 117 (formerly 37) Park Lane (right) and 128 Park Lane (left) with backs of Nos. 25–31 Dunraven Street between (left to right) in July 1926 (pp. 282–3).

Figure 73a:

Park Lane

Nos. 117 (formerly 37) Park Lane (right) and 128 Park Lane (left) with backs of Nos. 25–31 Dunraven Street between (left to right) in July 1926 (pp. 282–3).

Nos. 25–31 demolished

b. Nos. 117 (formerly 37) Park Lane (right) and 128 Park Lane (left) with backs of Nos. 25–31 Dunraven Street between (left to right) in July 1926 (pp. 282–3).

Figure 73b:

Park Lane

Nos. 117 (formerly 37) Park Lane (right) and 128 Park Lane (left) with backs of Nos. 25–31 Dunraven Street between (left to right) in July 1926 (pp. 282–3).

Nos. 25–31 demolished

c. Nos. 27 (right) and 28 in July 1926 (p. 270).

Figure 73c:

Park Lane

Nos. 27 (right) and 28 in July 1926 (p. 270).

Demolished. No. 93 on extreme left

d. Houses on site of Fountain House on 30 December 1930.

Figure 73d:

Park Lane

Houses on site of Fountain House on 30 December 1930.

No. 15 Aldford Street on right (p. 256) and backs of Nos. 65–66 Mount Street (with pilasters) on left (p. 318). Demolished