Plate 88

Survey of London: Volume 40, the Grosvenor Estate in Mayfair, Part 2 (The Buildings). Originally published by London County Council, London, 1980.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.

Citation:

, 'Plate 88', in Survey of London: Volume 40, the Grosvenor Estate in Mayfair, Part 2 (The Buildings), (London, 1980) pp. . British History Online https://www.british-history.ac.uk/survey-london/vol40/pt2/plate-88 [accessed 25 May 2024].

. "Plate 88", in Survey of London: Volume 40, the Grosvenor Estate in Mayfair, Part 2 (The Buildings), (London, 1980) . British History Online, accessed May 25, 2024, https://www.british-history.ac.uk/survey-london/vol40/pt2/plate-88.

. "Plate 88", Survey of London: Volume 40, the Grosvenor Estate in Mayfair, Part 2 (The Buildings), (London, 1980). . British History Online. Web. 25 May 2024, https://www.british-history.ac.uk/survey-london/vol40/pt2/plate-88.

In this section

a. Parish workhouse in Mount Street, 1725–6 (p. 316).

Figure 88e:

Parish workhouse in Mount Street, 1725–6 (p. 316).

Demolished

b. Mount Street, looking west in 1886.

Figure 88b:

Mount Street, looking west in 1886.

Vestry Hall at No. 103 being built on left.

Demolished

c. Nos. 65–67 (consec.) Mount Street in July 1926.

Figure 88c:

Nos. 65–67 (consec.) Mount Street in July 1926.

William Skeat, builder, 1829–31 (p. 318).

Demolished

d. South end of Carlos (formerly Charles) Street in October 1890.

Figure 88d:

South end of Carlos (formerly Charles) Street in October 1890.

Demolished

e. Bishop's Yard, looking east in October 1890.

Figure 88e:

Bishop's Yard, looking east in October 1890.

Former workshops of Marsh and Tatham at end (pp. 80, 317).

Demolished