Plate 141: St. Stephen's Church, Gloucester Road

Survey of London: Volume 42, Kensington Square To Earl's Court. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1986.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.

'Plate 141: St. Stephen's Church, Gloucester Road', in Survey of London: Volume 42, Kensington Square To Earl's Court, (London, 1986) pp. 141. British History Online https://www.british-history.ac.uk/survey-london/vol42/plate-141 [accessed 29 February 2024]

In this section

St. Stephen's Church, Gloucester Road. Joseph Peacock, Architect, 1866-7 (pp. 384-7)

a. East end in 1965. Chapel (left), Linking passage and vestry by H. R. Gough, Architect, 1887

Figure 141a:

St. Stephen's Church, Gloucester Road

East end in 1965. Chapel (left), Linking passage and vestry by H. R. Gough, Architect, 1887

b. Interior as Proposed, 1866

Figure 141b:

St. Stephen's Church, Gloucester Road

Interior as Proposed, 1866

c. Exterior from north-east as proposed, 1864. Tower not built

Figure 141c:

St. Stephen's Church, Gloucester Road

Exterior from north-east as proposed, 1864. Tower not built