BHO

Plate 142: St. Jude's Church, Courtfield Gardens

Page 142

Survey of London: Volume 42, Kensington Square To Earl's Court. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1986.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.

Citation:

In this section

St. Jude's Church, Courtfield Gardens. George and Henry Godwin, Architects, 1870 and 1879 (pp. 375-8)

a. (above). Exterior from north-west as proposed, 1870

Figure 142a:

St. Jude's Church, Courtfield Gardens

Exterior from north-west as proposed, 1870

b. East end south transept in 1965

Figure 142b:

St. Jude's Church, Courtfield Gardens

East end south transept in 1965

c. (below). Pulpit in 1969. Edward Frampton, designer, Thomas Earp, carver, 1881

Figure 142c:

St. Jude's Church, Courtfield Gardens

Pulpit in 1969. Edward Frampton, designer, Thomas Earp, carver, 1881

d. (right). Interior in c. 1871

Figure 142d:

St. Jude's Church, Courtfield Gardens

Interior in c. 1871