Survey of London: Volume 45, Knightsbridge. Originally published by London County Council, London, 2000.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
Knightsbridge: North Side
a. (below).Park Row and Mills's Buildings in 1913 (p. 45).
b. (right). Queen's Arms in 1902 (p. 46).
c. Nos 62–64, London and Country Bank, in 1890.
Frederick W. Porter, architect, 1884–5 (p. 54)
d. Nos 20–26 c.1910 (pp. 38,39).