Survey of London: Volumes 43 and 44, Poplar, Blackwall and Isle of Dogs. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1994.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
a. Blackwall Tunnel Electric Lighting Station, Northumberland Wharf, in 1899 (p. 644).
b. Northern Entrance Gatehouse, design for the north elevation as built (p. 643).
Thomas Blashill, architect. Demolished