Survey of London: Volumes 43 and 44, Poplar, Blackwall and Isle of Dogs. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1994.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
a (above left). Public Library, Strattondale Street, in 1987.
C. Harrold Norton, architect, 1904–5 (p. 504)
b. Isle of Dogs Police Station, No. 126 Manchester Road, in 1910.
Charles Reeves, architect, 1865 (pp. 521–2). Demolished