A History of the County of Gloucester: Volume 11, Bisley and Longtree Hundreds. Originally published by Victoria County History, London, 1976.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
In 1935 Salesians based at Malmesbury opened a branch house, with a chapel, at a house in Silver Street. A separate parish for Tetbury was founded in the following year, and in 1942 the former Baptist chapel at the Green was opened as St. Michael's Catholic church. (fn. 1)