Heston and Isleworth: Other denominations

A History of the County of Middlesex: Volume 3, Shepperton, Staines, Stanwell, Sunbury, Teddington, Heston and Isleworth, Twickenham, Cowley, Cranford, West Drayton, Greenford, Hanwell, Harefield and Harlington. Originally published by Victoria County History, London, 1962.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.

'Heston and Isleworth: Other denominations', in A History of the County of Middlesex: Volume 3, Shepperton, Staines, Stanwell, Sunbury, Teddington, Heston and Isleworth, Twickenham, Cowley, Cranford, West Drayton, Greenford, Hanwell, Harefield and Harlington, (London, 1962) pp. 133. British History Online https://www.british-history.ac.uk/vch/middx/vol3/p133 [accessed 24 April 2024]

OTHER DENOMINATIONS.

The Hounslow and District Hebrew Congregation was established in 1944, and in 1958 occupied the former Primitive Methodist chapel in the Staines Road. (fn. 1)

There was a Spiritualist church in Whitton Road in 1926 and one in Hanworth Road in 1958. (fn. 2)

Footnotes

  • 1. Jewish Yearbook (1957); see p. 132.
  • 2. Kelly's Dir. Mdx. (1926).