A History of the County of Middlesex: Volume 7, Acton, Chiswick, Ealing and Brentford, West Twyford, Willesden. Originally published by Victoria County History, London, 1982.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
Worshippers used Mulberry House, a Jewish orphanage at the corner of Barrowgate and Sutton Court roads, from 1953 and the hall of Christ Church in 1956. (fn. 1) Chiswick and District synagogue was affiliated to the United Synagogue from 1957, (fn. 2) registered at no. 64 Barrowgate Road in 1960, (fn. 3) and attended by c. 100 families in 1966. (fn. 4)