A History of the County of Sussex: Volume 6 Part 3, Bramber Rape (North-Eastern Part) Including Crawley New Town. Originally published by Victoria County History, London, 1987.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
The church of the monastery of Parkminster, mentioned above, (fn. 1) and its external chapel of St. Roseline were registered for worship in 1938, and that registration was replaced in 1943 by one of the monastery church and a new external chapel (fn. 2) built in 1939. In 1984 services continued to be held there. (fn. 3)