The Cartulary of Holy Trinity, Aldgate. Originally published by London Record Society, London, 1971.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by London Record Society. All rights reserved.
[f. 113v] In the parish of all Hallows Bredstret
599. Note: Ralph Blound bequeathed to the prior and convent 2 marks of quit rent from a tenement of John Gysors on the corner of Bredstret as appears in Testament One (fn. 1) of several parishes enrolled Mon. 12 Feb. 1296.
600. [List of those paying quit rent]: John Gysors; his widow; Elias de Suthfolk, 1 Ed. II; John de Hynton, 30 Ed. III; his widow, 32 Ed. III; Henry Hynton, 37 Ed. III; Margery Pykard and Francus [sic] Gysors, 49 and 3 Ric. II; John Vynent, 12 Ric. II and the tenement is situated on the west corner of Bredstret opposite Cheap.
601. Total of this parish 26s. 8d.