Plate 58

Survey of London: Volume 40, the Grosvenor Estate in Mayfair, Part 2 (The Buildings). Originally published by London County Council, London, 1980.

This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.

Citation:

, 'Plate 58', in Survey of London: Volume 40, the Grosvenor Estate in Mayfair, Part 2 (The Buildings), (London, 1980) pp. . British History Online https://www.british-history.ac.uk/survey-london/vol40/pt2/plate-58 [accessed 24 May 2024].

. "Plate 58", in Survey of London: Volume 40, the Grosvenor Estate in Mayfair, Part 2 (The Buildings), (London, 1980) . British History Online, accessed May 24, 2024, https://www.british-history.ac.uk/survey-london/vol40/pt2/plate-58.

. "Plate 58", Survey of London: Volume 40, the Grosvenor Estate in Mayfair, Part 2 (The Buildings), (London, 1980). . British History Online. Web. 24 May 2024, https://www.british-history.ac.uk/survey-london/vol40/pt2/plate-58.

In this section

a. No. 64 Park Street, the White Bear, in c. 1900–4 (p. 254).

Figure 58a:

No. 64 Park Street, the White Bear, in c. 1900–4 (p. 254).

Demolished

b. No. 64 Park Street in 1927.

Figure 58d:

No. 64 Park Street in 1927.

Wimperis, Simpson and Guthrie, architects, 1925–6 (p. 254)

c. Culross Street garden, looking west in 1976 (p. 260)

Figure 58c:

Culross Street garden, looking west in 1976 (p. 260)

d. Nos. 1A (left) and 1–9 (odd) Culross Street in 1976 (pp. 261–2)

Figure 58d:

Nos. 1A (left) and 1–9 (odd) Culross Street in 1976 (pp. 261–2)