Survey of London: Volumes 43 and 44, Poplar, Blackwall and Isle of Dogs. Originally published by London County Council, London, 1994.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying and sponsored by English Heritage. All rights reserved.
a. Randall's Market, 1851–2, looking north in the 1920s (pp. 209–10).
b (above left). The Market House Tavern, Randall's Market, 1853–4, in c1890 (p.209).
c (above). The African Queen (formerly African Tavern), Grundy Street, in 1993.
T. W. Fletcher, architect, c1868 (p. 210)
d. Bygrove Street, built c1851, west side in 1952 (p. 208).