Journal of the House of Commons: Volume 1, 1547-1629. Originally published by His Majesty's Stationery Office, London, 1802.
This free content was digitised by double rekeying. All rights reserved.
Veneris, 1o Aprilis
L. 1. A Bill for the Jointure of the Lady Burgeveny.
L. 1. The Bill for Restitution in Blood of John Fortescue, Son to Sir Adrian Fortescue, Knight, attainted of Treason.
L. 1. The Bill for Ingrossing of tanned Leather.
2. The Bill for Stuffing of Beds. - Ingrossatur.
2. The Bill for Tinkers and Pedlars. - Ingress'.
1. To preserve the Woods near Gulforde, &c.
Clergy from Felons.
L. 1. The Bill to avoid the Clergy from Felons in Houses and Booths.
2. The Bill for taking Journeymen and Prentices. - Ingross'.
1. The Bill for Oyling of Sale Yarn. - Ingrossatur.
Duke of Somerset.
Articles devised by Mr. Fitzchamberleyn, and other Committees, touching the Repeal of Part of the Entail of the late Duke of Somerset's, Lands, by the Statute of 32 H. VIII.
It is Ordered, That Cryketoste shall be sent Prisoner to the Tower, by the Serjeant of this House.